Friday, September 10, 2010

Feeling Sad

It does seem like a long time since I entered into this blog but today I feel the need.


There have been a couple of sucessful couples sharing their wonderful news over the last week or so and I am incredibly pleased for them. I wish them all the happiness in the world but . . . .

I am still jealous. Plus I have fianlly heard that a friend's 3rd and final round of IVF has failed and it hammers home just how unfair life can be. At the moment I can't get my head around it nor can I answer that why? What did I (or my friend) ever do to deserve this nightmare? Why have been been chosen to suffer like this?

My jealousy usually makes me angry, mainly at myself for not feeling over the moon for people who have good news and for failing Andrew in this. Today, I just feel sad. I feel like whatever or whoever is out to get me might as well just get on with it, suceed and move on to someone else. I am tired of crying, sometimes I wonder if I will ever run out of tears but it hasn't happened yet so I figure there are always more.

No comments:

Post a Comment