Monday, March 28, 2011

The End

This will be the last post of this blog as my journey has come to an end. I have given up. Admitted defeat and accepted that this was not to be. It is time to regain control of my life and banish the unhappiness that this journey has brought me. We have agree to get rid of all tablets, test sticks, monitors etc and there will be no more hospital appointments, bloods, tests or scans. No more side effects, feeling sick, mood swings, looking for signs and worrying about the 'what ifs'. I do feel like a weight has been lifted, that I can shut the door on this chapter of my life and move onwards to a life where we can just be us. If friends with children choose to dump us because we are childless, so be it - there loss. The future seems less uncertain now, it will be just the 2 of us and we can enjoy our lives as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment