Thursday, August 19, 2010

Time

Isn't it amazing where time goes when you wish it away. Since we starting this journey time has been broken down into months and with that the waiting between which, while you are living it seems to take forever but once it is over and you sit down and think back time has been wished away and I have nothing to show for any of it.


I also look back and wonder why I avoiding doing things on the 'just in case we have been lucky' line. Not many things to be fair and not as often now as when we first set out and luckily things that aren't important enough to regret but there is always the chance that I could have. I think it is about time I lived my lift for what it is and not what it could be.


Looking at the time we have spent on this road and talking to friends who reminds me that it is not as long as it seems, not as long as others have managed and think about how I praise their strength and fortitude.
Today is a brighter day as I have got the medication I was offered - I need to practise my patience until I can start taking it and remember that it needs time to work.
Today I want to take a moment to remember a friend who is currenty under going IVF for the thris time. I pray that it is sucessful as a nicest couple you would struggle to meet and they would make the best of parents.

I remind myself that 'all good things come to those who wait' and those that wait often appreciate them more.

No comments:

Post a Comment