Thursday, February 10, 2011

A letter to old friends

Dear Old Friends

It would seem that we have no really seen much of each other of late and I think I should be grown up enough to take some of the blame for that. As a friend I know I have become hard work and many people find me uncomfortable to be around because my recent experiences have had a profound impact on the person that I am and the support I need. As such I am not angry or upset that we have lost touch any more.

At the time, when I first needed so much of the people around me, I was angry that you weren't prepared to spend the extra time and effort to support me but I have accepted that most people don't know how and some people don't have time and I am constantly reminded that I have the friends around me that do have time and will make the effort for me.

Hoping that your lives are much fulfilled,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment