Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A letter to my real life friends

To my dearest friends,


I feel that I have to say thank you each and everyone of you who has protected me when I was vulnerable, hugged me when I was sad, laughed with me in the good times and picked me back up when I was on the floor. Sometimes I think I just don't deserve the friends I have and other times I have to remind myself to be very grateful to every single one of you.

I think back on the things that you have done for me - the big things, the little things and the things that seem so very insignificant at the time but can be the more important. I also wonder if sometimes I miss the things that are done for me in the general rush that is living life.

It is amazing to look at my friends and realise how long I have known some of you, some for more years than you care to remember and some not for so long but all as valued. I think it would take far to long to go into the details of everyone in one short letter so my final act will be to say thank you, from the depths of my being and to wish that our friendships will continue for many long years to come,


in gratitude
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment