Friday, November 12, 2010

the day after.

The day after the afternoon before and my appointment has been and gone. Although only an assessment it was hard and left me feeling drained - physically, mentally and emotionally. i did cry, felt like an idiot for doing so and gave myself the king of all heaches doing it so I am not sure if it did me any good or not but my assessment says I have to go back, maybe for some time to work through my emotions until I am in a better place.


This morning has been awful. I have barely slept, been up and doing things like washing since 5am and still left the house at 7.15 to come to work. I know I am going to be on my own this weekend as Andrew is going away to see friends and I know there is plenty of things for me to do including the ironing, cleaning, card making (I am going to need to find more occasions to give people cards as I already have loads made) and generally being alone which might be good for me or it might not, I have not been left alone in what feels like so long I don't remember how to be comfortable with just me anymore.


I have a feeling that I might treat myself to a duvet day, might encourage me to do nothing and remind me that once in a while I am allowed to be selfish and to put myself first.

No comments:

Post a Comment