Monday, November 22, 2010

Time Out

So a weekend away was what we decided we needed months ago and little did we know that it would be even more important when we actually came to it but it was booked so off we went. We had a lovely B+B booked only 10 mins walk out of the town centre and so once we got there we didn't use the car at all. The weekend was spent in a blur of museums, shops, sites, walking, pubs, restaurants and relaxing. Problem is that you always have to come home and restart life again . . . . .


Spending time with Andrew has been great as we have had no other distractions to take away from our time. We have had the chance to talk as well as just be together, often quietly with no constraints on our time. The one purchase we made that was truly significant was a bracelet for me with angel wings on a card which read something along the lines of:
Make A Wish and each time you put on your bracelet remind yourself of your wish and that you are closer to it today than you were yesterday.

It reminds me that my baby is sleeping with the angels but also that we are closer to having our wishes granted and our dreams coming true that we were and that what doesn't kill us will only make us stronger.

Yesterday was back to the hospital for another scan, ideal result was a reduced cyst, what I actually got was nothing like as it is still there and still the same size so I am in limbo until the clinic come back to me with information and answers - being not the most patient person in the world I am going insane with the whole lack of knowledge.

The only thing is really means for moment is that the de-stressed and relaxed me has gone away again and I am back to my angry and frustrated self.

No comments:

Post a Comment